In 2020 I read 189 books – 39 more than my reading challenge goal. My average rating was 3.7 stars out of 5 (which I thinks pretty good to be honest🤩)
My average book length was 308 pages. The shortest (Dear Girl by Aija Mayrock) at 128 pages and longest (I am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes) at 894 pages.
The most popular book I read (according to Goodreads) was the ‘Hunger Games’ by Suzanne Collins and the least popular ‘Winging It’ by Anna Jefferson.
I’ve been thinking forward to my 2021 reading goals/challenge…and this is what I’ve got so far:
- 175 books read in total
- 100 buddy reads with my book besite @girlnovelliving
- All the books in my 21 for 2021 photo
- At least 6 non-fictions
- At least 6 classics
- At least one Agatha Christie a month
- At least one female + male author a month
- At least 2 Netgalley’s a month.
How did you do with your reading goals this year? Do you have any reading challenges your setting yourself for next year?