WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading four books:
- The Sanatorium – Sarah Pearse. This is a buddy read and I’m at 21% waiting for my buddy to catch up. Not sure what I really think of it yet!
- Cat and Mouse – M J Arlidge. I had to start this as soon as I got approved. Loving it so far, as expected!
- Beach House Summer – Sarah Morgan. Reading this as a group buddy read. Enjoying it so far and interested to see where it goes. Only at 26%.
- Because of You – Dawn French. I started this on audio earlier today. Only listened to half an hour so far, but I’m intrigued.
What did you finish recently?
Since last week I finished three books:
- Yinka, where Is your Huzband? – Lizzie Damilola Blackburn. My review is here.
- The Rosie Project – Grame Simison. My review is here.
- How to Kill Your Family – Bella Mackie. Our group squad wrap up will be posted for this one at the end of the month.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I’m not currently planning on starting anything before next week. Need to finish the hoard I have on already!!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?