WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading two books:
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman. I’m only 50 or so pages in to this so far, I’m not so sure on it yet. But I will stick with it as many people have said I’ll end up loving it!
- The Roadtrip by Beth O’Leary. Loving this one so far, about half way through (listening on audio)!
What did you finish recently?
Since last week I finished three books:
- How to Avoid a Climate Disaster by Bill Gates. My review is here.
- The Boy From The Woods by Harlan Coben. My review is here.
- Madam by Phoebe Wynne. My review is here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up I’m going to read this one…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?