Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is Spring Cleaning – I’ve chosen to highlight some books I think I might never get round to reading and should therefore remove from my huge TBR and donate to charity.
Please shout if you think I’m wrong and need to hold ones to any of these:
- What You Want To See – Kristen Lepionka
2. The Kind of Torts – John Grisham
3. The Getaway Girls – Dee MacDonald
4. Another Place – Matthew Crow
5. Love From Paris – Alexandra Potter
6. For Better, For Worse – Carole Matthews
7. Necessary Lies – Diane Chamberlain
8. Too Close for Comfort – Eleanor Moran
9. Call Me By Your Name – Andre Aciman
10. Knots & Crosses – Ian Rankin