WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading three books:
- Dark Eden by Chris Beckett – although I haven’t touched this in weeks and need to pick it back up again!
- Becoming by Michelle Obama – I’m 48% the way through this one on audio and loving it.
- Forget Me Not by Claire Allen – our #TsundokuSquad February pick. We’re discussing part two on Saturday!
What did you finish reading recently?
Since my last post, I have finished two books:
- How Bananas Are Bad by Michael Berners Lee – my review is here.
- Em & Me by Beth Morrey – my review is here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to start The Long Long Afternoon with my buddy!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?