WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading three books:
- Peggy and Me by Miranda Hart – I’m about 80 pages in and finding it very amusing!
- Three Sister by Heather Morris. I’m only on 15% or so, but enjoying it so far!
- How To Stop Time by Matt Haig. Loving this so far, 113 pages in.
What did you finish recently?
Since my last update I’ve read four books:
1. No Way Out by Cara Hunter. My review is here.
2. The Botanist by M W Craven. My review is here.
3. What You Did by Claire McGowan. My review is here.
4. The Neighbours by Nicola Gill. My review will be up tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am planning on trying to not overthink anything, therefore I’m not picking my next read yet!!!👏🏽