I loved this trend, which I first spotted on Instagram. I’ve committed to reading these 21 books in 2021, no matter what! Some of these books are ones I bought brand new literal years ago that have stayed unread, others gifted copies which I long ago promised to read and some faithful Arc/Proof copies which I’m super keen to get to!!
Let’s hope that by also writing a blog post about it, I can keep myself accountable.The 21 books are (as photographed):
- My Dark Vanessa – Kate Elizabeth Russell
- The Last Thing to Burn – Will Dean
- This is Going to Hurt – Adam Kay
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz – Heather Morris
- How Do You Like Me Now? – Holly Bourne
- The Fellowship of The Ring – J R R Tolkein
- The Poet X – Elizabeth Acevdeo
- The Chain – Adrain McKinty
- The Executioner – Chris Carter
- The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
- The Cactus – Sarah Haywood
- A Short History of England – Simon Jenkins
- Sapiens – Yuval Noah Harari
- The Goldfinch – Donna Tart
- In Case You Missed It – Lindsey Kelk
- Where the Crawdads Sign – Delia Owens
- The Silent Patient – Alex Michaelides
- Circe – Madeline Miller
- Close to Home – Cara Hunter
- The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot – Marianna Cronin
Have you read any of these? what did you think? or perhaps you’re also guilty of having some of these on your TBR a little longer than they should have been?
Drop it and let me know what you think!