WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading three books:
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman. I haven’t read much more of this and still I’m unsure… might DNF if I don’t pick it up again this week.
- Yours Cheerfully by A J Pearce. Started this this morning and am really enjoying it so far!
- What You Did by Claire McGowan. I’m 33% through so far and am enjoying it. Hoping there’s a twist!!
What did you finish recently?
Since last week I finished one book:
- A Stranger on Board by Cameron Ward. My review is here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am planning to start the family upstairs by Lisa Jewell to join in on reading book two this month!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?