Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is Valentine’s Day. I’ve picked romance books I’ve enjoyed in the past and would recommend.
1. PS I Love You – Ceclia Ahern
2. The FlatShare – Beth O’Leary
3. The Summer Job – Lizzie Dent
4. In Five Years – Rebecca Searle
5. The Two lives of Lydia Bird – Josie Silver
6. The Man who Didn’t Call – Rosie Walsh
7. Me Before You – JoJo Moyes
8. Beach Read – Emily Henry
9. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Milly Johnson
10. The Switch – Beth O’Leary
I hope you’ve enjoyed my latest Top Ten Tuesday, drop me a comment and let me know some romance books you’ve enjoyed and would recommend.