This week’s prompt for the #sixforsunday hosted by A Little But Alot is “A Rainbow of Books” to kick of Pride Month. I fancied taking part in this one, because who doesn’t love a rainbow… also it’s another opportunity to show off my shelves…
1. John Green – Paper Towns
2. Paige Toon – One Perfect Christmas (& other stories)
3. Michael Morpurgo – Running Wild
4. Louise Beech – Call Me Star Girl
5. Sophie Hannah – Closed Casket
6. Lucy Clarke – You Let Me In
The only one of these six I’ve actually read is the Paige Toon which I gave a 3/5 to but this was purely because the other short stories were lost on me as I haven’t read her other booms yet, I’ve popped it on the shelf to do a re-read once I’m up to speed on her others!
….and as promised, my shleves:
What are you’re bookish hates? Drop me a comment and let me know!