WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading three books:
- Becoming by Michelle Obama – I’m 65% the way through this one on audio and loving it – it’s just SO LONG!
- Forget Me Not by Claire Allen – our #TsundokuSquad February pick. We’re discussing the ending on Sunday!
- The Long Long Afternoon by Inga Vespa – currently budding reading with my bestie and enjoying (at 55%)
- Idol by Louse O’Neil – I’m at 43% and really enjoying it! It’s for a group discussion and I’m currently holding us all up, need to get my skates on.
What did you finish reading recently?
Since my last post, I haven’t finished any books!
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to read ‘Yinka, Where Is Your Husband’ by Lizzie Damilola Blackburn.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?