WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading two books:
- Rachel’s Holiday by Marian Keyes. Our March Tsundoku Squad read. I’m enjoying it but not LOVING it, interested to see how the ending might change my mind!
- False Witness by Karin Slaughter. My pick for the Never Ending Netgalley March prompt. Although I’m doing so bad at picking this one back up!
What did you finish reading recently?
Since my last post, I have finished one books:
- The People on Platform Five by Claire Pooley. My review is here, spoiler I really enjoyed it!
What do you think you’ll read next?
Writing this now I’m 3.5 hours away from home. Next up, I’m planning to listen to an audiobook on my drive back down to Devon. Most likely this one:
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?
I haven’t read any of today’s selections but I like Marian Keyes work. I’m in a bit of a Hemingway period at the moment. Currently reading Moveable Feast. Hemingway’s reflections on his life in Paris in the 20s. Interesting comments on Gertrude Stein, Ezra Pound and Scott Fitzgerald. One of my favourite books.
Just finished for whom the bell tolls. Based on Hemingway’s experience of the Spanish civil war. V relevant to current events.
Plan to dip next into Robert Hughes, Rome. Of to Rome for the first week in April so this is research. Cheers everyone.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great, Rome is wonderful!! Enjoy!