WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading four books:
- The Sanatorium – Sarah Pearse. This is a buddy read and I’m at 21% waiting for my buddy to catch up. Not sure what I really think of it yet!
- Beach House Summer – Sarah Morgan. Reading this as a group buddy read. Enjoying it so far and am on 75%, hopefully finish it today!
- Stories of Hope – Heather Morris. I’m listening to this on audio and I’ve listened to the first couple of stories and am loving it!
- Dust – Hugh Howey. Really enjoying this so far, just like the first two!
What did you finish recently?
Since last week I finished three books:
- Going Green by Nick Spalding, my review is here.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, my review is here.
- Summer Fever by Kate Riordan, my review will be up on the 20th as part of the blog tour. Keep your eyes peeled!
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to start this one…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?