WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading three books:
- Peggy and Me by Miranda Hart – I’m about 80 pages in and finding it very amusing!
- The Retreat by Sarah Pearse. Only a couple % in this so far, so not sure what to think yet.
- Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner. Started this one today, only 23 pages in but loving it so far!
What did you finish recently?
Since my last update I’ve read six book – yes six!!!!
1. The Dinner Guest by B P Walter. My review is here.
2. Yours Cheerfully by A J Pearce. My review is here.
3. Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid. My review is here.
4. Small Pleasures by Clare Chambers. My review is here.
5. Blue Ticket by Sophie Mackintosh. My review will be up tomorrow for this one.
6. Confess by Colleen Hoover. My review will be up shortly for this one too. So keep your eyes peeled!
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am planning on trying to take it easy this month and not overthink anything, therefore I’m not picking my next read yet!!!👏🏽