WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
We have FINALLY settled a bit more into our new home, which means I’m slowly started to re-introduce reading into my daily routine (although work has been manic) BUT I though it was time to start doing this check-in again.
What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading two books:
1. Viral by Helen Fitzgerald. This is my current audio book but I still haven’t listened to much more – haven’t been doing much travelling which is where I usually listen to most of my audios.
2. Mad Honey by Jodi Picoult. About half way through this on my kindle and have neglected to pick it up!
What did you finish recently?
Since my last update I’ve read one book.
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James, my review for this one will be up tomorrow, so keep you eyes peeled.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up I’m planning to start the next in the 50 Shades Triology! in fact I imagine I’ll have already started it by tonight…