I wanted to share some of my favourite bookish shops with you. Many of the items sold by these shops are sat in my basket, waiting for me to treat myself. I just love small businesses and hand made crafts, even better when they’re bookish!
- Inpaagesshop with the strap line Bookish essential nonessentials – could it be more perfect? Jess is based in Wales, UK and shop sells such a wide range of bookish delights; from jumpers and TBR décor bags to pins and prints. Currently in my basket – This Jumper.
- ABookishEmporium based in Barnsley, UK. They sell a massive range of bookmarks (made from different materials) and book boxes with lots of yummy treats. Currently in my basket is these two Schitt’s Creek inspired mugs – which are FANTASTIC.
- FromNewLeaf – with the strap line ‘handmade Mini Creations for Book Lovers’. This shop has the most beautiful products ever! I’m in love with almost everything in the shop. Currently in my basket is this super cute bookmark.
- Bookshelf Burns – Handmade all-natural soy products for bookish souls! Run by Joe from Manchester, UK selling beautifully packaged wax melts. One I’ve got my eye on is this Roasted Chestnut & Caramel one.
- RachelCraftsGB sells a beautiful range of products but I particularly love the resin bookmarks. My absolute favourite one is this beach one made from real sand, it is stunning.
- CosyArtltd has long lasting bookish soy candles that look super sleek. I’ve got my eye on this rainy day reading one, it sounds like a perfect gift.
- LiteraryArtCoUK based in Wadebridge create the most beautiful bookish drawings! My favourite is probably Wings of Imagination.
- GrumbleBumsCrafts creates a whole range of beautiful items. Including cushion covers, hanging hearts and book sleeves. My favourite is this bee book sleeve.
- BookishSquad has sooooo many t-shirts, lost of which are bookish themed and can do custom ones too. I’ve got my eye on this one ‘Bookish Babe’, which I think would make some great photos.
- ArtisanalAne has some great kindle covers. I love most of them to be honest, but my favourite one right now is probably this simple tartan one.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my list. Please check out their shops & products. I don’t benefit in anyway at all from sales of any of these products, I just wanted to share so more people can enjoy them.