Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is Books I’d Gladly Throw Into the Ocean. This one was super fun to do! I have picked all of these books as they are in my collection and honestly just don’t think I’ll ever read them. What I love most about this community is that these 10 books could have featured on someone else’s top 10 of the year lists!
DISCLAIMER PLEASE DON’T THROW ANYTHING INTO THE OCEAN, EVER!
1. The Road to Hell – Shiela Quigly
2. What I Saw and How I Lied – Judy Blundell
3. The Hidden Legacy – G J Minett
4. The Lost Sister – Tracy Buchanan
5. Call Me Star Girl – Louise Beech
6. Murphy’s Law – Rhys Bowen
7. The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance – Kirsty Greenwood
8. Waves – Sharon Dogar
9. The Girl I Used to Be – Mary Torjussen
10. The King of Torts – John Grisham
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Top Ten Tuesday this week!
Please drop me a comment and let me know if you’ve read any of these books and if you agree with me? Is there any I need to hold on to and read?!?