Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is My Ten Most Recent Reads! This one was very easy to do and I loved looking back at my 10 most recent reads and what I rated them…
1. That Night by Gillian McAllister ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Shift by Hugh Howey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Is It Just me? by Miranda Hart ⭐️⭐️
4. Listening Still by Anne Griffin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Circus of Wonders by Elizabeth Macneal ⭐️⭐️⭐️
6. Listening Still by Jodie Chapman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
7. Lost Property by Helen Paris ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
8. The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
9. Truth or Dare by M J Arlidge ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
10. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Top Ten Tuesday, drop me a comment and let me know if you’ve read any of these books and if you agree with me?