Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The theme this week is Books on My Fall 2021 TBR List. So this is quite literally an impossible task BUT I’ve tried my best to whittle my never ending TBR down to 10 of the ones I’ve promised I’d read before November…so fingers crossed I actually stick to these…
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (I’ve already started this one, but I didn’t want to lose sight of it as its massive and a non-fiction I’ll dip in and out of)
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (one on my 21 for 2021 – which I literally have owned for AGES and just need to read)
- No Child of Mine by Susan Lewis (one from my 12 friends, 12 recommendations list which has been sat on my bedside table for months)
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tart (now this one might be a tall order as it’s a big book BUT it needs to be done)
- My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (I’ve wanted to read this one for ages but have been waiting for the right mood before picking it up as I’ve heard it’s a little heavy)
- The Mismatch by Sara Jafari (my next buddy read with my book bestie)
- The Whistling by Rebecca Netley (the October #TsundokuSquad book club book, which I’m very much looking forward to)
- The Promotion by Daniel Hurst (a NetGalley which has really peaked my interest and I might actually start next on my kindle)
- On a Night Like This by Lindsey Kelk (do I even need to justify this one? I should have already read it!)
- One Night on the Island by Josie Silver (will be a group buddy read with a few of the #TsundokuSquad girls).
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Top Ten Tuesday, drop me a comment and let me know what is on your fall/autumn TBR list?