WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. I did this religiously last year and for some reason I haven’t done one since 2nd December!! Don’t worry though I’ll spare you all a huge post of what I’ve been reading since then and just start from last Wednesday and re-start my cycle. Hopefully, I get back into the grove and keep these every week!
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading three books:
- The No Show by Beth O’Leary – this one is our #TsundokuSquad January read. I’m enjoying it so far but I must admit I’m not blown away by it, yet.
- A Tidy Ending by Joanna Cannon – this is a buddy read with my book bestie and I’m loving it so far. Hopefully have this one finished today.
- As Good As Dead by Holly Jackson – I’ve been ‘reading’ this one for months and have forgotten what even happened, think I might need to start again!
What did you finish reading recently?
I have finished four books in January:
- Q by Christina Dalcher – this was my first ever audio book and I loved it. My review is here.
- No Such Thing As Perfect by Emma Hughes – this was a very easy read and my review is here.
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley – I didn’t love this one, find out why here.
- The Embalmer by Alison Belsham – again, didn’t love this one, my review is here.
- My Husband The Stranger by Rebecca Done – this one I listened to on audio. My review will be up shortly so keep your eyes peeled.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to read one off my 22 for 2022 book stack. I’m determined not to leave them all until December this year and slowly pick away throughout the year.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?