WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. I did this religiously last year and for some reason I haven’t done one since 2nd December!! Don’t worry though I’ll spare you all a huge post of what I’ve been reading since then and just start from last Wednesday and re-start my cycle. Hopefully, I get back into the grove and keep these every week!
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading three books:
- Becoming by Michelle Obama – I’m 55% the way through this one on audio and loving it – it’s just SO LONG!
- Forget Me Not by Claire Allen – our #TsundokuSquad February pick. We’re discussing part three on Saturday!
- The Long Long Afternoon by Inga Vespa – currently budding reading with my bestie and enjoying (at 27%)
What did you finish reading recently?
Since my last post, I have given up on Dark Eden by Chris Beckett – might pick it up again but not this month!
I’ve haven’t finished anything since last week, it’s been a slow week!
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to start Idol properly for my upcoming group discussion for the February #NeverEndingNetGalley Prompt!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?