WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. I did this religiously last year and for some reason I haven’t done one since 2nd December!! Don’t worry though I’ll spare you all a huge post of what I’ve been reading since then and just start from last Wednesday and re-start my cycle. Hopefully, I get back into the grove and keep these every week!
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading one book:
- Becoming by Michelle Obama – I’m 80% the way through this one on audio and loving it – it’s just SO LONG!!
- Layla by Colleen Hoover – I started this last night and sled through the first 100 pages in one go. Can’t wait to read the rest!
What did you finish reading recently?
Since my last post, I have finished two books:
- Forget Me Not by Claire Allen – our #TsundokuSquad February pick. Our post is here.
- The Long Long Afternoon by Inga Vespa – my review for this will be up in the next couple of days!
- Idol by Louse O’Neil – my review is here.
- The Players by Darren O’Sullivan – my review is here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to read How To Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie, it’s our next Tsundoku Swuad read.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?