WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading one book:
- The Quality of Silence by Rosamund Lupton. I’m enjoying this so far!
What did you finish reading recently?
Since my last post, I have finished two books:
- Rachel’s Holiday by Marian Keyes. Our group review went up today, so go take a peak!
- The Blackbird by Tim Weaver. My review is here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to read another from my 22 for 2022. So far I’ve read 4/22. My original stack is here:
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?