WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading two books:
- The Dog Share by Fiona Gibson. I’m currently around 30% and feeling a bit underwhelmed by it so far…
- The Boy From The Woods by Harlan Coben. Started this on audio today but am only half an hour in so far!
What did you finish recently?
Since last week I finished 7..yes…SEVEN books:
- Beach House Summer by Sarah Morgan. A buddy read that I enjoyed, my review is here.
- Stories of Hope by Heather Morris. Mixed feelings on this one, one I listed to on audio. My review here.
- Dust by Hugh Howey. The last in the trilogy, my review is here.
- Would I Lie To You? by Aliya Ali-Afzal. My review is here.
- The Sanatorium. Mixed feelings on this one, read my review here.
- Sweet Pea by C j Skuse. Read this one in one go…my review here.
- Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson. I listened to this one on audio, keep your eyes peeled for my review soon.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Next up, I’m planning to start Regretting You by Colleen Hoover.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?