WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
For those who don’t know, the three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you finish reading recently?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading two books:
- The Boy From The Woods by Harlan Coben. I’m 75% the way through now and loving it! Haven’t read much more of this one this week!
- How to Avoid a Climate Disaster by Bill Gates. Almost finished this one. Enjoying it!
What did you finish recently?
Since last week I finished one book:
- The Hive by Scarlett Brade. This is our monthly #TsundokuSquad read and our group review will be up at the end of the month.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I’m not sure I’m going to get touch reading doing before next Wednesday, so I’m going to save the heartache of picking anything out…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my WWW Wednesday post, please drop in and leave a comment.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?