Morning Book Folk,
This years top reads seemed so much more difficult to pick than last year. I think this might have been because I read a wider range of genres this year, so in some cases it was VERY difficult to even compare!
What I ended up doing to select them, after i’d dug deep into my Goodreads and overwhelmed myself… was think back to the books which I could remember off the top of my head and that still resonate with me (and there were LOADS).
SO, I’ll stop babbling now and reveal that my top 15 top reads of 2020… in no particular order… are:
- A Little Life – Hanya Yanagihara
- How to Disappear – Gillian McAllistair
- Half a World Away – Mike Gayle
- George Orwell – 1984
- The Flatshare – Beth O’Leary
- The Puppet Show – M W Craven
- The Guest List – Lucy Foley
- I am Pilgrim – Terry Hayes
- In Five Years – Rebecca Searle
- All Fall Down – M J Arlidge
- The Confession – Jessie Burton
- The Crucifix Killer – Chris Carter
- Noughts and Crosses – Malorie Blackman
- Ordeal of Innocence – Agatha Christie
- A Life on our Planet – David Attenborough
Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you thought!